Modoc Research Services is a specialized clinical research organization (CRO) focused on assisting research-based biopharmaceutical, academic or entrepreneurial companies navigate the challenges of early phase clinical development. Our goal is to use the expertise and experience of our integrated team as an extension of your own organization to design a customized approach to meet your the objectives of your clinical trial development program.
As a progressive yet established team of experienced professionals, Modoc understands the challenges faced by companies in navigating the clinical trial process. Depending ont he size of the company, each has different clinical development goals and business models but all are similar in their need for a strong early phase clinical development program to support the success of their product development.
Our Commitment to Quality, Efficiency and Excellence
- Quality of work is not sacrificed for volume of work
- Not being restrained by a rigid set of processes, but rather developing and implementing a flexible and configurable solution that fits your company's needs and objectives
- Delivering operational excellence by providing the best possible clinical solutions
- Combining technology and streamlined business operations to drive efficiency in study management and implementation
Flexible and Targeted Capabilities
- Early phase clinical development expertise
- Coordinated team matched to the needs of your clinical development program
- Proof of concept (POC) and Phase I/IIa study experience
- Proficient in Medical Writing and Auditing
- Accuracy and flexibility delivered at every stage of your project from our tenured network of clinical research professionals including Project Management, Study/Site Management and Clinical Monitoring, and Medical Writing
At the core of every project is having the right people with the right experience as they define how we work and give us a competitive advantage - their commitment to excellence ensures that you can achieve optimal results… The Right People Matter.